Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition ``Olive Challenge``
The Association of Friends of Olive Oil, FILAIOS, organizes for the second time the Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition exclusively for the olive sector, in FOOD EXPO 2019.
Aiming at the development and upgrading of the olive sector through the introduction of innovation, sustainable development and pioneering entrepreneurship, the Association of Friends of Olive Oil, FILAIOS, organizes the Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition for the olive sector, for second year.
The Competition’s Demo Day at the FOOD EXPO
The Competition’s Demo Day will take place on Sunday, March 17, at 12:00, at FoodExpo 201, at the Food Stage, in Hall 2 of the Metropolitan Expo. During the Demo Day, there will be presentations of the proposals selected by the Advisory Committee. The Advisory Committee consists of experts, specialized scientists, entrepreneurs, representatives of professional organizations and social bodies, while any companies that are selected will enter the incubation program), i.e., the preparation process for the entry of the participants in the business community. Anyone participating in the event can take part in the voting.
The 6-month incubation program includes:
- Coaching by prominent entrepreneurs and skilled leadership coaches
- Mentoring by successful entrepreneurs
- Education, in collaboration with Public Universities and Higher Education Establishments, as well as Private Colleges and Universities
- Seminars and workshops by prominent scientists
- Networking with the most important sector businesses in Greece
- Support in venture capital research with the aim of implementing the ideas and proposals of bidders
- The right to use the OLIVE CHALLENGE logo on their communication material and website