Become an Exhibitor
Your participation at FOOD EXPO 2022 (12-14 March 2022) will undoubtedly bring great commercial benefits for your business, as it will give you the opportunity to showcase your products to thousands of important Greek and international buyers from organized retail, wholesale and mass catering and conclude significant agreements.
Why exhibit at the physical exhibition
- Reconnect with both the Greek and global marketplace, after two years of absence of the physical trade shows.
- Make contact, network, get acquainted with and explore potential business and commercial partnerships with important Greek and international buyers from organized retail, wholesale and mass catering businesses (owners and Chief executives in large supermarket chains and mini markets, traditional groceries and delicatessens, organic stores, restaurants, wineries, bakeries, restaurants and hotels).
- Showcase your products and services to thousands of important Greek buyers from organized retail, wholesale and mass catering. The organizing company will send 60.000 barcoded invitations to Greek food traders to visit the expo.
- Attend b2b meetings with targeted buyers from abroad. FOOD EXPO attracts every year a number of international food traders, the most important of whom, join the “Hosted Buyer” program and participate in b2b meetings with the exhibitors. The organizing company aims to attract 3,500 international buyers, 900 of whom will participate at the Hosted Buyers program and make nearly 17.000 b2b meetings with the exhibitors.
- Strengthen your commercial links with the global marketplace and boost your exports.
Important note: 10 days after the physical exhibition ends, the digital platform of FOOD EXPO 2022 will open for 2 days, giving the opportunity to the exhibitors to present products and services online to thousands of Greek and international food traders, who won’t be able to visit the physical trade show, and conclude important agreements.
Whom it concerns
FOOD EXPO brings together Greek and international Food & Beverage professionals, who manufacture, import and market products in the following categories:
- Dairy & cheese products
- Olive Oil, Olives & Olive Products
- PDO & PGI products • Organic Food & Beverages
- Meat, Meat Products
- Seafood, Cured fish
- Cold Cuts
- Frozen food & vegetables • Ready meals
- Canned food
- Sweets, Confectionery • Pasta
- Pulses • Dough products, Bakery ingredients
- Honey • Nuts
- Alcoholic drinks& Wines • Spirits
- Coffee • Beverages
- Beer • Water, Juices