Become an Exhibitor
Your participation at FOOD EXPO 2019 will undoubtedly give your business a competitive edge. Its last iteration brought together more than 68,000 trade visitors from 27,830 businesses from the organized retail, wholesale and foodservice industry from Greece, and 2,930 international visitors, consolidation FOOD EXPO’s reputation as a truly international exhibition.
Why exhibit at FOOD EXPO 2019
Your participation at FOOD EXPO 2019 will strengthen your commercial links with both the Greek and global marketplace, while, at the same time, will be the ideal setting to significantly boost your brand. By attending FOOD EXPO 2019 as an exhibitor:
- To expand your clientele, meet potential business partners and make new business contacts.
- To make contact, network, get acquainted with and explore potential business and commercial partnerships with key trade representatives from Greek F&B wholesalers and retailers.
- To showcase and promote your new products and services, and improve your corporate identity.
- To optimize and enhance your existing trade contacts.
- To come into contact and attend B2B meetings with thousands of international visitors and at least 900 key food traders from all across the world included in the FOOD EXPO 2019 Hosted Buyer Program.
Whom it concerns
FOOD EXPO brings together Greek and international Food & Beverage professionals, who manufacture, import and market products in the following categories:
- Dairy & cheese products
- Olive Oil, Olives & Olive Products
- PDO & PGI products • Organic Food & Beverages
- Meat, Meat Products
- Seafood, Cured fish
- Cold Cuts
- Frozen food & vegetables • Ready meals
- Canned food
- Sweets, Confectionery • Pasta
- Pulses • Dough products, Bakery ingredients
- Honey • Nuts
- Alcoholic drinks& Wines • Spirits
- Coffee • Beverages
- Beer • Water, Juices