FORUM SA: Celebrating 30 years of successful presence
For more than 30 years, FORUM SA has been successfully operating in the fields of professional trade shows and publications with a sense of responsibility towards the bakery, pastry, coffee, foodservice and hospitality professionals. Since 1988, when the company first published Z+G (Zacharoplastio-Gelateria) magazine, FORUM S.A. has come a long way towards the development and expansion of its activities offering valid and high quality information as well as an ultimate meeting and interaction business platform to professionals of the wider food production industry. Nowadays, the company organises the following international trade shows:
Nowadays, the company organises the following international trade shows:
- HORECA: The leading trade show in Greece offering a complete overview of the latest trends and new products in the foodservice and hospitality sector.
- FOOD EXPO: A trade fair of high international standards directed at the Food and Beverage professionals.
- OENOTELIA: An international trade fair aimed at the worldwide promotion of signature Greek wine and spirits.
- FOODTECH: A trade show targeted at the production, packaging and handling technologies of Food & Drinks.
- ARΤΟΖΑ: Α large international trade show targeting the bakery, pastry, ice cream and chocolate sectors
- XENIA: A premium exhibition, exclusively targeted at professionals from the hotel and wider hospitality industry.
- ATHENS COFFEE FESTIVAL: A new institution dedicated to coffee and its culture, with educational, entertainment and commercial content.
- BIO FESTIVAL: It covers the needs of businesses and modern consumers for products based on sustainable and natural production.
Moreover, the company publishes 4 professional magazines:
- Α-Ζ (Bakery-Pastry)
- SNACK & COFFEE
- ΑMBROSIA MAGAZINE
Always ahead of the curve
Nikos Choudalakis, founder, president and managing director of the company, is considered by key market players a groundbreaker, making his own history in the trade show organisation sector, thanks to the application of an innovative business model combining the organisation of trade shows with the publication of magazines. FORUM S.A. is recognised as a pioneer company in Greece as a result of its dual entrepreneurial activity, which entails the communication support of each trade show by a series of professional magazines addressing the specific needs of the fair’s visitors. The implementation of this particular business model has led to the mutual promotion of both activities in favour of the company and, most importantly, to the benefit of its clients. Furthermore, thanks to its specialised and experienced staff, FORUM S.A. has an in depth knowledge of the needs and challenges faced by the Food and Beverage sector, and is in the unique position to provide its clients with the appropriate insight and solutions.
A strong and constantly growing company
For two consecutive years (2010, 2011) FORUM S.A. was recognised by ICAP Group S.A. as one of the “STRONGEST COMPANIES IN GREECE”, suggesting a company that can successfully face challenges due to its high creditworthiness. FORUM S.A. is a founding member of AGECO (Association of Greek Exhibition and Conference Organisers) and participates in major Greek and international professional organisations, such as SETE (Association of Greek Tourism Enterprises) and SCAE (Speciality Coffee Association of Europe).