Visit FOOD EXPO 2023
FOOD EXPO, which will be held on 18-20 March 2023, aims at bringing in contact major productive and supply food and beverage companies, which take part as exhibitors, with thousands of selected Greek and international buyers in order to explore beneficial commercial deals.
By visiting FOOD EXPO 2023 you will have the chance to:
- Discover under one roof the leading suppliers and Food & Beverage producers and reconnect with them.
- Attend B2B meetingswith Greek and international exhibitors, evaluate competing solutions across every product category and make business deals.
- Explore a huge range of productsand services all gathered in one place, saving time and money.
- Discover traditional, local and modern Greek and Mediterranean food and drinks and give your business a competitive edge.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and innovations in the F&B sector, through seminars, workshops and events.
Whom it concerns
The exhibition mainly interests visitors from the following categories:
Greek trade visitors
- Hyper Μarkets · Super Μarkets · Cash & Carry
- Discount Μarkets – Mini Markets
- Food & Beverage wholesale
- Traditional grocery stores · Delicatessens
- Organic product stores
- Restaurants · Catering · Wine bars
- Butchers · Fishmongers · Greengrocers
- Hotels · Hostels · F&B Managers · Chefs
- Cafeterias · Lounge Bars · Pastry & Bakery shops
- Liquor stores – Coffee grinders · Confectionery
- Super Markets · Hyper Market
- Food Servers
- Food & Wine Importers
- Wholesalers · Distributors · Brokers
- Delicatessen stores
Who exhibits at FOOD EXPO
The companies that participate in FOOD EXPO are companies that manufacture, import and market products from the following main categories:
- Dairy & cheese products
- Olive Oil, Olives & Olive Products
- PDO & PGI products • Organic Food & Beverages
- Meat, Meat Products
- Seafood, Cured fish
- Cold Cuts
- Frozen food & vegetables • Ready meals
- Canned food
- Sweets, Confectionery • Pasta
- Pulses • Dough products, Bakery ingredients
- Honey • Nuts
- Alcoholic drinks& Wines • Spirits
- Coffee • Beverages
- Beer • Water, Juices