How the Hosted Buyer Program Works
1. The first step a buyer needs to make is to fill and send us the application form. Below you may find the link which gets you directly to the application form
2. As soon as the Hosted Buyer Team receives the application form, it is submitted to screening process (company details, purchasing activity, interest for the Greek market etc.)
Based on those criteria, the application form can be a) approved b) rejected c) forwarded for more information due to inadequate details.
3. When a buyer is approved, the Hosted Buyer Team sends to him/her the Letter of Agreement document that needs to sign and send it back to us, along with the flight ticket and its purchasing receipt so that the participation in the Program is confirmed.
4. After the receipt of the above-mentioned, the buyer is provided with a coupon code which can redeem through FOOD EXPO Hotel Booking Platform. More specifically, FOOD EXPO operates this Platform where the buyer can select through a list of affiliated with our trade show hotels where he/she wants to stay. The buyer selects the hotel of his/her preference, sets the check-in & check-out, redeems the code he/she will have received from us and in case there is any extra difference, it is covered by the buyer himself/herself, completing his/her credit-card details.
5. The buyer receives from the Hosted Buyer Team his/her login details for entering the B2B MatchMaking Platform so that he/she can search through the exhibitors’ list and pre-arrange B2B meetings with those of his/her interest. The meetings need to be printed selecting the option «Print appointments». The buyer needs to have the specific document and at every meeting he/she will assist during the show, the exhibitor needs to sign as a confirmation of attendance.
6. The buyer attends the show as well as the meetings and needs to bring to the Hosted Buyer Area the B2B document with the exhibitor signatures.
7. The reimbursement is made after the end of the show and after ensuring that the buyer has attended at least 15 B2B meetings with our exhibitors. On that purpose, we need to receive a company invoice from the Hosted buyer addressed to our company FORUM SA with the amount of money which has been agreed and is to be returned to the company of the buyer for the purchase of his/her flight ticket.