The digital edition of the leading F&B trade show in S.E. Europe
FOOD EXPO GREECE, the prime trade show for F&B sector in S.Ε Europe and one of the prime commercial forums of the industry internationally, is going digital.
FOOD EXPO Digital, which is going to be held via a custom made platform (14-18 June), aims at bringing in contact major productive and supply food and beverage companies, which will take part as exhibitors, with thousands of selected Greek and international buyers in order to explore beneficial commercial deals.
* Online survey at 888 Int’l & 690 Greek food traders and 279 Exhibitors
A tailor made digital platform
Τhe online platform connects selected buyers with the companies that participate as exhibitors at the digital FOOD EXPO 2021 and enhances the growth of the exhibitors’ export activities in the greek and international market.
FOOD EXPO 2021 Digital exhibitors will have the opportunity via the online platform to create their own company profile, through which their products and services will be displayed (infos, photos, video), and they will also be able to attend pre-arranged meetings with key buyers from Greece and all over the world via video calls or online chat.
The online platform also gives exhibitors the chance to reconnect with the domestic and global food & beverages market after more than one year of absence of physical exhibitions.
By participating at the digital FOOD EXPO 2021 exhibitors will showcase their company and promote their products with photos and videos, to buyers that will join the Platform and they will have a unique chance for fruitful B2B meetings with very important professionals from Organized Retail, Wholesale, Mass Catering and Hotels, from Greece and abroad.
Moreover, FORUM SA will promote the platform to its database of 45.000 significant Greek and international buyers, interested in finding new suppliers and making new commercial deals. The Platform has multiple search filters (product, category, country, company name, special awards), aiming at the maximizing display of the exhibitor’s products.
It will remain online after the end of FOOD EXPO Digital, giving access to buyers who have not visited the exhibitors’ profile during the 5 days of the digital trade show.
Custom made interactive platform
Search by product category
Post event access for the digital users
Video call & online chat between exhibitors and trade visitors
Whom it concerns
FOOD EXPO Digital gives to Food & Beverage production and processing companies the opportunity to introduce their products and services to thousands of Greek and international food traders and to conclude important business deals.
Why participate as exhibitor at FOOD EXPO Digital
- FOOD EXPO Digital gives you the opportunity to get in touch with significant food traders.
- You can easily create your company profile and feature your products through photos and videos.
- You can attend pre-booked meetings via video call or online chat with Greek and international buyers.
- You will have the opportunity to further develop your commercial ties with the global market and boost your exports.
- 30,000 influential Greek and international buyers will receive a password for free entrance at the platform of FOOD EXPO DIGITAL from the organizing company, that will enable them to book online appointments with exhibitors. These buyers are owners and executives of large supermarket and mini-market chains, traditional grocery stores and delicatessens, organic stores, restaurants, wineries, bakeries, restaurants, and hotels.
FOOD EXPO Digital is addressed to Greek and international Food & Beverage buyers interested in Greek and Mediterranean products of high quality and gastronomic excellence. If you are such a buyer, you will be able to get in touch with the exhibitors of FOOD EXPO 2021 and conduct profitable business deals.
Why visit FOOD EXPO Digital
FOOD EXPO Digital will give you the opportunity to:
- View the profiles of the companies participating as exhibitors in FOOD EXPO 2021.
- Look for products for your business by product category, exhibitor or product name, country of origin, certifications, as well as by specialty type, and free from or award-winning category.
- Attend one-on-one pre-booked appointments with exhibitors via chat and video call during the course of the trade show.
- Make contacts of your choice and pursue your commercial activities further.
Still have questions?
More information on the operation of FOOD EXPO Digital:
The participation cost for exhibitors at FOOD EXPO Digital is €500.
Once the exhibitor’s participation is assured under contract, he/she will be given access to the online platform to upload his/her company profile on the page. One week before the show, exhibitors will have access to their hitherto appointments, pre-arranged from buyers who have registered on the platform.
Exhibitors can make as many changes as they wish, as well as renew their profile at their discretion with additional text and images, up until the opening day of the trade show.
Yes, the online platform will remain operational well after the end of the trade show. Nevertheless, it will no longer be possible to book any more online appointments nor chat online.
Exhibitor profiles will be visible only to buyers registered on the FOOD EXPO Digital.
FOOD EXPO will send passwords to access the online platform of FOOD EXPO Digital, free of charge, to confirmed Greek and international buyers at its database. Using their respective password, each buyer will be able to pre-register on the platform and create their profile. Αbout a month and a half before the official launch of the online platform, buyers will be able to schedule their B2B appointments, via video call or online text chat, with exhibitors of their choice.
For a buyer to register on the platform, they can either send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or go through the FOOD EXPO official site (www.foodexpo.gr), once the online platform is open for buyers.
FOOD EXPO Digital is exclusively addressed to confirmed Greek and international Food & Beverage traders.
Yes, exhibitors will definitely be able to book their face-to-face appointments with hosted buyers through the online platform of FOOD EXPO Digital. In case the physical exhibition will not take place due to the COVID-19 situation, the system will automatically turn these appointments into digital meetings.
For more information and/or clarifications regarding the operation of the online platform, please forward your emails to: email@example.com