Become a Visitor
Why visit FOOD EXPO 2019
- To discover the variety and high nutritional and culinary value of Greek and Mediterranean products and give your business a competitive edge.
- To explore new products that will fulfill the needs of consumers in your home country.
- To stay up-to-date with the latest trends and innovations in the F&B sector.
- To connect with new suppliers, customers and business partners.
- To network with your peers from all around the world.
- To evaluate competing solutions across every product category.
- To attend B2B meetings with at least 1,350 exhibitors from Greece and the rest of the world in a professional environment.
Whom it concerns
FOOD EXPO brings together a large number of international food traders from the following categories:
- Super Market & Hypermarket Buyers
- Food and Wine Importers
- Wholesalers / Distributors
- Delicatessen Stores
- Brokers – Agents
- Restaurants with Greek and Mediterranean Cuisine
Product categories you will find
At FOOD EXPO 2019 you will find a great number of companies producing and marketing the following:
- Dairy & cheese products
- Olive Oil • Olives & Olive Products
- PDO & PGI products
- Meat • Meat Products
- Gyros • Frozen food & vegetables
- Seafood • Cured fish • Canned food
- Pasta • Cereal • Pulses
- Dough products
- Preserves • Jams • Honey
- Alcoholic drinks
- Bakery ingredients
- Delicatessen • Cold Cuts
- Organic F&B
- Wines • Spirits
- Ready meals
- Dressing και dips
- Sweets • Confectionery
- Water • Juices
- Coffee • Beverages • Beer